Going Inpatient

October 31, 2014

Well, it’s gotten to that point. I’ll be leaving for the hospital in a few minutes, so I wanted to let my readers know I’ll be off the grid for a few days. I am so depressed I can barely stand myself; it’s time for me to go. I’ll see you when I get back.

1. October 31, 2014 8:25 pm

Proud of you – praying!

2. Kathy Kitson permalink
    October 31, 2014 10:11 pm

Sending love and lots and lots of hugs.

3. Nan Moore permalink
    October 31, 2014 11:13 pm

Proud of you..will continue to pray for you and your family.We love you girl!! Please get better.

4. November 1, 2014 1:18 am

Hope you feel better soon! Love and hugs.

5. Vicki permalink
    November 1, 2014 1:23 am

Praying for you.

6. November 1, 2014 3:50 am

I wish you the best of care. Prayers for improved mental health and lifting of severe depression.

7. November 1, 2014 7:42 pm

I really wish I had been less depressed/following WP this last week so I could let you know I was thinking of you sooner. I know inpatient is no one’s favorite place to be, but I’m glad for you. As always, you help others with your honesty.

8. November 2, 2014 4:22 am

Prayers coming your way. May your visit strengthen you and help you cope. Don’t be harsh on yourself, anyone would buckle under that kind of pressure. Looking forward to when you get back.

9. November 3, 2014 2:47 pm

Heard from BP via Facebook, she says things are going well (there is a tablet at the nurses’ station where she can check in; very limited – isn’t it great she gets to have that at least!)

10. Lynn Gilbert permalink
    November 5, 2014 11:05 pm

I am new to your blog. It has helped me feel more normal. I just returned from 4 days of inpatient. Hope you feel better soon.
    Lynn

• November 6, 2014 3:06 am

Thank you. I’ve been in for almost a week now and expect to go home Friday. Glad you’re enjoying my blog.